Eminer Bi-Monthly Report（2022.6–2022.7）
Eminer Public Chain
1)Research EIP-4361,Sign-In with Ethereum describes how Ethereum accounts authenticate with off-chain services by signing a standard message format parameterized by scope, session details, and security mechanisms (e.g., a nonce)
2) In RPC APIs where a block number can be given, you can now use “finalized” to refer to the latest finalized block.
3) The transaction pool now correctly drops the oldest transactions when truncating the queue to stay below the configured global limit.
4) The reference tests have been upgraded to version 10.4.
5) Mainnet support ethereum rpc, 65% completed.
6) Mainnet optimization transaction logic development from the network layer to the transaction layer,60% completed.
7) Research exploring incremental verification and SNARKS without pairings,40% complete.
8）The snap protocol server no longer includes superfluous account proofs when a storage response hits the size limit.
9) Optimize nonce handling performance in the txpool,60% completed.
10) The trie implementation can now optionally trace nodes which were deleted/overwritten by state updates.