Eminer Bi-Monthly Report|October-November 2021
Eminer Public Chain
1) Main chain EVM version upgraded from v 0.8.1, to v 0.8.10, support Arithmetic operations revert on underflow and overflow.
2) Research EIP-4488 to reduce the cost of transaction calldata.
3) The main chain supports ETH RPC development, which is 35% complete.
4) The main chain optimization transaction logic development from the network layer to the transaction layer, 30% completed.
5) Research exploring incremental verification and SNARKS without pairings, 5% complete.
6）The trust verification between proxy nodes is done by CA certificate and RSA symmetric encryption to ensure the trust verification between nodes through cryptographic theory, which is 90% complete.
7) Optimize nonce handling performance in the txpool, 30% completed.
8) Optimize request/response matching in RPC batch queries.
9) Remove the xgo cross compiler as docker auto-build limits it.
10) Read chain data atomically from ancients/leveldb, avoiding an extra read.
1) On October 23rd, 2021, the Eminer Project held a “Halloween Emoji Contest” on its official Twitter account, which will award EM tokens to the top 5 users with the most likes on their creative emoji.
2) Eminer was in collaboration with The Crypto Saloon community for a special AMA event in their telegram community on October 28, 2021 at 14:00 (UTC)
3) On November 3, 2021 at 11:00 (UCT), the Eminer project held a special AMA event in its own official telegram community to address the concerns of its fans, such as the latest progress of the project, the future plans of the project and the recent difficulties encountered by Eminer.
4) On November 9, 2021 at 20:00 (GMT +9), Eminer Project held a special AMA event in its telegram group in cooperation with Koreasignal, a local community in Korea. The event focused on the latest progress of the Eminer project and the future plans of the project and other issues were shared.
5) On November 25, 2021 at 20:00 UTC, Eminer Project held a special AMA event in cooperation with CryptoFun Discussion, a local community in Southeast Asia. The event focused on the latest progress of the Eminer project and the future plans of the project, etc.
1) On October 28, 2021, Eminer launched the cross-chain BinanceSmartChain feature, which allows Eminer users to exchange Eminer main network tokens EM for EM tokens in BEP20 format through the Bridge interface on Eminer’s official website and follow the prompts accordingly, thus participating in the BinanceSmartChain’s network ecosystem.
2) The Eminer project added a Stake page to its official website on November 10, 2021, marking the official launch of the Beta version of the Eminer Project’s Stake feature. Through the Stake page, Eminer users can stake the EM mainnet tokens they hold to receive the Eminer project’s stake rewards. This version only has a 90-day product for now, and when the official version launch, there will be more term products for users to choose.
1) The Eminer project added a liquidity pool for EM on the BSC network via the Pancake platform on November 2, 2021, providing the underlying liquidity for EM tokens across the BSC chain. This move is also an advance preparation to facilitate EM holders’ future participation in the BSC ecosystem.
2) On November 4, 2021, Eminer and Soteria officially announced a strategic partnership. Both parties have signed a cooperation agreement and agreed to help each other’s business expansion and ecological construction, Soteria is a well-known insurance mutual platform built on BSC network, which provides asset security for platform users through its special insurance mutual mechanism to reduce the loss of user assets. Through this cooperation, the two sides also provide an additional layer of security for EM assets after the cross-chain.
3) On November 8, 2021 Soteria, the insurance mutual platform on BinanceSmartChain, officially launched the insurance for the Eminer project, through which users can purchase insurance products for the Eminer project, thus providing security for the EM assets on the BSC network.
4) On November 22, 2021, Eminer announced a strategic investment in the BBM Finance project on BSC, and the two parties officially entered into a strategic partnership. BBM is a DeFi ecosystem project developed by the BBM Blockchain Technology Lab, a collaboration of 50 crypto communities around the world, and is based on the Balance lending protocol written for the BSC network, which is also a DeFi Balance Revenue Protocol.